- DWR: Durable Water Repellant treatment added to outter shell for water protection.
- Grip: Synthetic palm allows for easy grip in wet conditions.
- Fit: Trim, articulated fit allows maximum grip, dexterity and finger sensitivity.
- Warm: Stretch fabric allows for full movement with the right amount of insulation on cold days.
- Breathable: Softshell allows for moisture transfer away from your skin allowing for better temperature control and overall warmth.
durable and warmMEL,
The gloves were comfortable and great quality. Used it fishing in 39 degrees. I brought one for my buddy too and he loves them. I also have the steelhead gloves as well when I don't need my two fingers free. Buy them, you won't be sorry. Thanks Kast Gear.....Mel
A buddy actually gave these to me because he got the wrong size. They aren't waterproof and obviously have the trigger finger for your thumb and pointer fingers; which makes tying on flies easy, and still gives you line sensitivity. I wear a pair of latex gloves underneath to stay waterproof and warm. Hoping to get the steelhead gloves soon as an upgrade.
It's been a long time coming....Allan,
As a late season tournament musky fisherman, I have seen my fair share of bad weather, typically the first thing that is going to get me off the water is cold hands. Constant casting and manipulation of lures often has my hands wet to the point of numbness. I can say without a doubt these gloves are the best I've seen, they kept my hands dry, warm, and flexible enough to pick a backlash or tie a knot. great gear!