- DWR: Durable Water Repellant treatment added to outter shell for water protection.
- Grip: Synthetic palm allows for easy grip in wet conditions.
- Fit: Trim, articulated fit allows maximum grip, dexterity and finger sensitivity.
- Warm: Stretch fabric allows for full movement with the right amount of insulation on cold days.
- Breathable: Softshell allows for moisture transfer away from your skin allowing for better temperature control and overall warmth.
I bought these gloves around a year ago, I use them for everything. They work great. ;-)
These gloves are easy to wear@flyfish_elevated,
These gloves are All-stars.
I was recently out subjecting myself to some cold winter fishing punishment with some buddies. And was amazed with these gloves and how I could still feel the line for stripping streamers and even though the water build up had started to freeze, my fingers still stayed warm... I may have even dropped one in the water and it got water inside of the glove, normally this would ruin a good day of streamer fishing. But I rang it out and continued to fish the rest of the day in comfort, as long as I kept that glove on it was warm!
Hand toolCaptain Alan,
Kast nailed the working glove for fishers! Whether poling the skiff or having the dexterity to control the fly line, these gloves are tough but sensitive.