Exchanges or Refund Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your order when it arrives, we'll refund your money or exchange any unworn item with all original tags fully attached. Items must be the current season model and in new sellable condition. We will not accept items that have been worn. Pre-boxed garments must be returned inside the original packaging. We only accept returns and exchanges purchased directly through KAST at www.KASTGEAR.com or 208-523-3474. If you need an exchange and/or return please call KAST at 208-523-3474. Our hours of operation are Monday - Friday 8-5 MST. Standard holidays are observed. Exchanges will be expedited and shipped out to you for your convenience. You will receive a refund on the original credit card upon arrival of the returning item. All shipping to KAST must be pre-paid and fully insured. KAST will not be liable for lost in-bound packages. If you have received a damaged item please contact us immediately. KAST only allows one re-ship per order. This means that we will re-ship an approved return once without additional shipping and handling charges.
Continental United States Orders
- Most internet orders placed before 12pm Eastern Time Monday thru Friday will be processed and confirmed the same day.
- Please note, orders placed after 12pm Mountain Standard Time Monday thru Friday, may not be processed and confirmed until the following business day. Orders placed after 12pm Friday generally will be processed and confirmed on the following Monday. Holidays, Saturdays and Sundays are not business days. We observe all federal holidays.
- Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed and confirmed on Monday (most orders will also ship Monday).
- Order acknowledgment, confirmation of product availability, and shipping tracking information will be provided to you via email after your order is processed.
- Order acceptance occurs only when your order has been shipped. We will notify you by email when that has occurred.
- Large, Oversized, Multi-boxed items may incur additional shipping charges. You will be notified of additional shipping charges prior to final processing and shipping and have an opportunity to cancel or change your order if you are not satisfied with any additional charges.
- Orders are shipped via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. A physical address is required for shipment. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
- We verify all credit cards before shipping. In some cases, this may delay stated delivery dates.
Personal Information Collected
In order for us to process your order, you must submit personal information (such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card number(s) or other payment information) through our website. Here are the ways in which you may provide the information and the types of information you may submit.
Product and Service Orders
In order for us to provide you with the products or services that you have ordered, we may ask you to provide details such as your name, shipping and billing addresses, email address, credit card number(s) or other payment-related information. We use this information to fulfill your order and process your payment.
When you provide us your email address, we will email you as necessary to process your order, respond to a request or provide customer service. For example, after you place an order with us, you will receive an email acknowledging the order, and another when the order has shipped.
Product and Service Inquiries
If you request information about our products or services, we may ask you to provide details such as your name, postal address, telephone number and email address. We use this information to respond to your request.
If you choose to give us a testimonial about the products or services we offer, we may use your first name and last name initial only. We may post your testimonials on our website, or in other forms of advertising. Only your first name and last name initial will be used.
You may be able to submit feedback on our website. If you choose to give us your feedback, we may ask you to provide details such as your name, email address, postal address, occupation and the name of your organization. We use this information to address or respond to your feedback, and we may contact you regarding your feedback.
How Personal Information Is Used
Generally, we use the personal information we collect through our website (1) to provide the information, products and services you request; (2) for security, credit or fraud prevention purposes; (3) to provide you with effective customer service; (4) to provide you with a personalized experience when you use our website; (5) to contact you with information and notices related to your use of our website; (6) to better understand your needs and interests; (7) to improve the content, functionality and usability of our website; (8) to improve our products and services; (9) to improve our marketing and promotional efforts; (10) to administer our website; (11) for data analytics; (12) to comply with our legal obligations, policies and procedures; and (13) for any other purpose identified in an applicable privacy notice or other agreement between you and us.
With Whom Your Personal Information Is Shared
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the information you provide on our website. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Links to Other Sites
Our website may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked websites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of linked websites, any use of linked websites, or the privacy practices of linked websites.
How to Contact Us
Through our email: email@example.com
By calling: 208-523-3474
By writing to:
PO Box 3180
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83403